The Downtown Vancouver BIA is regularly featured in the news, advocating on behalf of our member businesses and showcasing initiatives that help bring our forward-thinking vision for downtown Vancouver to life.
Here’s where we featured in the month of October 2017.
- Women helping women on Granville Street | CTV News
- Downtown Vancouver's pink laneway wins international design award | Daily Hive
- Could Uniqlo open in downtown Vancouver on Granville Street? |
- Taxi demand in the spotlight in Vancouver as ride-hailing delays mount | Global News BC
- Vancouver reinvents one of its old back alleys and scoops an award | Lonely Planet
- Group helps women have a Good Night Out on Granville Street | Metro News
- British Columbia has all the best streets in Canada this year | CBC News
- K-pop group Twice releases music video "Likey" starring...Vancouver | Georgia Straight
- New K-pop song 'Likey' bringing Vancouver fresh wave of international attention | CTV News