HUB Cycling's Bike to Shop Days is a free, family friendly event taking place on the weekend of July 21st-23rd. HUB Cycling will be hosting celebration stations across Metro Vancouver where people can stop for free snacks, giveaways, prizes, bike repairs and tips on how to carry shopping items by bike. There will also be discounts at local shops across Metro Vancouver for those registered!
How it Works
1. Registration is free: Join before July 10th and you will be entered to win an
Early Bird Prize - Two Wheel Gear's 2.0 Classic Garment Pannier.
2. On Bike to Shop Days, you can:
- Visit celebration stations for free food, drink, prizes and mechanic services, as well as tips on how to shop by bike.
- Pick up a Bike to Shop Passport at any HUB station or online. Collect stamps at local businesses for a chance to win an additional prize.
- Ride to stores on our discount providers’ map.
- Ride to local stores in your own community to show your support.
Register free at Bikehub.ca/biketoshop for more details and to join in on the fun!
If you are a business interested in getting involved and reaching our community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.