Photo of April Verch
CelticFest Vancouver is 11 action-packed days of entertainment with 80+ free and ticketed events from March 6-17.
Families are invited to the free Celtic Village & Street Market on Granville Street on March 14 & 15, and the big one: the St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Sunday, March 15 starting at 11am. Wear green!
Highlights of the 11th annual festival include:
- Alan Doyle (Vogue Theatre, March 6) presented by Live Nation and CelticFest Vancouver;
- A Tribute to The Pogues with some of Vancouver’s best musicians (The Imperial, March 7);
- Delhi 2 Dublin (March 15, The Imperial)
- Vancouver Welsh Men’s Choir (March 13, Christ Church Cathedral);
- Award-winning Irish play "The Weir" (various dates and locations)
- The popular CelticFest Ceilidh with The Paperboys, Mark Sullivan & Andy Hillhouse, and Fásta (The Imperial, March 14);
- April Verch (March 16, The Annex); and
- The Belmont Whisky Tastings (March 11, The Belmont).