WE'RE A GREAT MEDIA RESOURCE
Looking for comment on the impact of an issue or project on downtown Vancouver and the DVBIA's 8,000 members? Or, looking for a new story idea? Then call us. We're media friendly: quick to respond, offer pithy quotes and sensitive to deadlines and details.
Call Heather Mckenzie-Beck, Communications Manager at email@example.com.
Need a photo for a story? We have a collection of downtown stock photography for our members, partners and accredited media to use. Download it from our Image Bank. Please give credit to Downtown Vancouver BIA and email us to let us know which photograph(s) you plan on using and for what purpose.
- February 15, 2018 – DVBIA First BIA to sign on for green energy
with Bullfrog Power® (Download)
- September 22, 2017 – International Award for Reimagined Laneway Project (Download)
- August 22, 2017 – $65,000 in Kickstarter Pledges Bring Vancouver’s Ackery’s Alley to Life (Download)
- September 16, 2016 – DVBIA Supports Mayors’ Council Phase 1 Transportation Plan (Download)
- September 13, 2016 – Vancouver Laneway is More Awesome Now (Download)
- November 5, 2015 - Downtown Vancouver Reimaged for 2040 (Download)
- October 26, 2015 - Downtown Vancouver Will Light up 2016 . (Download)
- October 14, 2015 - DVBIA Supports City Plan to Remove Viaducts. (Download)
- June 10, 2015 - DVBIA Asks City to Close Marijuana Shops. (Download)
- June 13, 2014 - Downtown Vancouver BIA Supports Mayors’ Council 30-Year Strategy (Download)