The Perch program started on June 1 and will run through September 28. From workout Wednesdays to art Thursdays, there is a lot planned for you throughout the Summer.
What is the Perch?
- The Perch is a series of pop-up publicly accessible plazas that set up on weekends from June to October. The spaces range from POPs (Privately Owned Public Spaces) to park and streets.
- The Perch is for everyone. Come bring lunch from a local business, a book for some quiet reading or your friends for a catch-up.
Lot 19 and Cathedral Square
- Two Perches have regular activities Monday-Friday
- They are the ‘Perch at Lot 19’ (located on Hastings West and Hornby) and Cathedral Square Park (Dunsmuir and Richards Streets).
- These Perches have themed days – Art Day, Puzzle Day, Games Day, Busker Day, and Fitness Day - plus special events.
For more Info, visit http://www.downtownvancouver.net/summer2018calendar to find out what's going on and where!